sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2024

QUICK QUICK


At the Minas Gerais disco:

- Does the little girl dance?

- Naum, grandpa piss

- Are you going to piss more soon?

- Naum, grandpa pisses already!


The groom to the bride on the night of the honeymoon

- My love, you are not a virgin!

- You're not Saint Joseph and we didn't come here to set up a nativity scene!


Between friends:

- What is the reason for divorcing your husband?

- He treats me like I was a dog...

 ???

- He wants me to be faithful to him.


At a party the waiter offers the girl more champagne.

- Miss, would you like another glass?

- No, thank you. It hurts my legs.

- Do you fall asleep?

- No. Open up!


The neighbor:

- Woman, your husband is going to throw himself out of the window!

- Tell that crazy person that I gave him horns and not wings!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário